Выберите одну из следующих категорий, чтобы начать просматривать последние моды для GTA 5 на ПК:
1. This script doesn't restore last selected firing mode after game restart.
2. There's no option to choose weapon-specific firing mode. For example: %some_pistol% - semi, %some_assault_rifle% - burst, %some_another_assault_rifle% - full auto, %marksman_rilfe% - semi, ect.
The sonic boom works another way. Sorry, disliked.
It seems refreshInterval = 50 is ignored by the mod.
yes, some idiots hardcode controls without a single chance to alternate it. We're not in 90's. Custom controls is a BASIC thing that NORMAL user should be able to change.
in visualsettings.dat causes game crash in high traffic density regions. Reverted back to 150. Can be 100% reproduced.
@LtRayven69 Yes, it's his fault. Making a hardcoded controls is a bad practice in 2018 year.
Process Hacker, Process Explorer and WinDbg.
Have you some reward from developers for each copy of the game that you sold here?
Actually it is not random freeze but unhandled exception raised by the system due internal error cause by that DLL. Error Message popups at the background and you can ALT+TAB to see the details. Probably it is not available in Exclusive Full Screen mode (it's possible to switch to the message in Windowed/Borderless Fullscreen) but 100% available in Windows Event Log and WER generates report placed here:
It is good mod but I can't play with "random" crashes (or freezes for someone).
I 100% sure that problem exists because:
1. I deactivated everything but BC+AW, including FoV switcher (agghhrr!).
2. Step-by-step I deactivated each feature in the mod via in-game menu.
3. Game became stable after deactivating Better Chases module.
4. I tested it inside mlitary base, police station, robbery event in Blaine County, entering Los Santos at the same place that crashes each time I cross the Line of Sight of some random cop.
As I said, after disabling Better Chases module, my random crashes gone and I got stable game. Sometimes you need to 0.5 - 1 hour to get crash, sometime 6-8 hours.
Do not download mod unless you want to have your game crashed. RSHIFT+RCTRL causes CTD.