Выберите одну из следующих категорий, чтобы начать просматривать последние моды для GTA 5 на ПК:
I wasn't 100% satisfied how the bag is looking in my characters back, so I changed it. Zipper side of bag is towards the characters back, as it was in the earlier version of this mod. I share my x,y,z values, you can change it in expansion.ini file:
x_default = 0.2800
y_default = -0.3000
z_default = -0.0700
x_rot_default = -47.0000
y_rot_default = 108.0000
z_rot_default = 118.0000
With this values draw_strap=true looks acceptable as well, some clipping may occur during animations though.
It uses the exact same DLL name as in https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/player-companion . How can I use both mods?
If my seatbelt is on then peds can't get in the passenger seat. They have to brake the window and open car's door to be able to get in. Anyone experiencing similar or is this some mod conflict?
@ghostfacekiffah I simply set it to false in the INI file. I didn't test it too much, but after I disabled, I can drive on a road where patrols pulled me several times by mistake.
Great mod, with many features but still have issues which makes it hard to play sometimes:
- police officer can't give ticket, just standing if you are in truck type vehicles (eg. tow truck)
- if you get out from your vehicle while policeman next to your vehicle, then your license plate gets an instant arrest warrant (no escape, you don't leave the scene)
- if your vehicle has warrant (no wanted stars!), any patrolling or roadside cops immediately chase you (seeing the pull me over type blip on them) and they instant open fire (wanna kill you)
- if you going with a taxi as a passenger, then police starts chasing taxi and try to shoot you, even if you reach your destination or you get out from taxi. Funny to see how they chasing taxi which leaving me and meanwhile they shooting back to me.
- I've seen a few scratch on my car and one bullet hole at back, then the police gives ticket because it is not roadworthy (would be better to have options how much damage means it is not roadworthy)
- I've found the driving against traffic feature no so reliable, but it can be turned off
- If you pay a ticket and going on you can get right after the next one with the same reason. Once I've payed my ticket I leaved the policeman and I went about 3 seconds and I got next one with the same reason. If your car has damage which violates the law (eg. broken indicator) you have no chance to repair. There should be a timer for license plate to be able to repair car.
@yachtlover Exact same issue happened at my side as well, near Strawberry yard when this script's message appears bottom of the screen, then game crashes to desktop. I could figure out what caused this issue. It seems, but it is not this script fault! If I removed (renamed) my MOD folder, then everything started to work near Strawberry tow truck service, so it is not related to scripts. I was edited my popgroup.ymt before to adding a ped, and despite of I edited it properly, it caused the game to crash at this place. I don't understand the reason, but as soons as I put back the original popgoup.ymt, then suddenly everything worked. Backup your popgroup.ymt from your MOD folder (mods\update\update.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\popgroups.ymt) and try to replace it with origional one, which not in the MOD.
Although this script crashes sometimes, games running fine, but if you don't want to reload all of your scripts just because of this, then you can restart it by typing:
into scripthookdotnet's console (Insert key by default).
@TeeKay Same problem here. As soon as you buy a bag from vendor and equip it, then any weapon can be used. I think it is a bug, but you can explain it as you can't wear heavier weapons until you get a duffle bag.
Anyone knows whether the X, Y, Z position settings in the INI file works or not? Whatever I change on those numbers seems doesn't do anything on equipped bag.
Setting these to false in INI file and still works:
It is a shame no one maintains this great mod anymore! Despite of some features don't work anymore, still makes the melee combat much more fun.
Could anybody find a solution for camera shake when you got wanted levels and you drive fast? No problem until I got a wanted level, then vehicle 1st person camera starts to shake. As fast as I drive as annoying this camera shake. As soon as wanted level clears, then everything is back to normal.
@Jayden585 I would like to vote for an option without apc's as @so_funny_m8 has already requested.