Выберите одну из следующих категорий, чтобы начать просматривать последние моды для GTA 5 на ПК:
@XversusX The details of the car are perfect, but the car is a bit large. Is it possible for you to make a standard version of the M2 Competition?
@james8646 Thank you for the advice. You are very attentive to everyone's opinions. Haha
I don't know if we understand each other or not. Increase the size of the wheels means increase the size of the alloy wheels. will make the tire sidewall thinner. May help the car look sportier.
@james8646 It is perfect and very realistic. It would be great if you could change the GTA license plate, change the steering wheel to AMG line and increase the wheel size by 1 inch.
Wheel size example: https://www.autox.com/news/car-news/2021-mercedes-benz-s-class-launched-109601/
@Hartge I like your work. The details of the car are almost complete, still have to fix as follows:
1) The 2 lights below the tail light should not be on when the car brakes, the 3rd brake light should be on.
2) The size of the car is a bit small. should increase the size by 40%
3) The dashboard is incomplete. I don't know if it's just me or not.
4) The steering wheel should be changed to AMG Version.
5) The license plate should be replaced with the GTA license plate.
6) If possible, add a glass roof. and fix the position of the rear turn signal.
Overall looks good, need to fix when adjusting the intensity of the mirrors, the front and rear lamps are black. If possible, make a 2022 Porsche Macan and Cayenne coupe.
@SaleeN Thanks for the update. But there is still a problem with the right front wheel and the left rear wheel that are still protruding from the car.
@SaleeN Thanks for the good job, I found 3 problems..
1. The wheel on the right side sticks out of the car body more than the left side,
2. The taillights when viewed from a distance are white mixed in. Make it visible as a spotted color, not red,
3. The car when viewed from a distance becomes invisible.
@RAZ3R_BLAD3 Increase the size of the car by 15%. Adjust the air intake under the grille to be as dark as the front grille and adjust the headlights to be more clear.
@LightningJet357 I like your work and I like that you listen to users' problems and fix even small bugs.
@RAZ3R_BLAD3 I want the black exterior parts to be more black, especially the compartment under the grille. And increase the size of the car by 10% would be great.